2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 cup cooked quinoa (see basic directions)
3 cups vegetable broth
1/2 cup fat-free half and half
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill or basil
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1. Heat olive oil in a medium size sauce pan.
2. Saute shallots until tender.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
4. Add quinoa and vegetable broth.
5. Bring to a simmer.
6. Remove from burner and add cream.
7. Heat gently and add herbs of your choice.
Serving size-1 cup
Calories = 200 Fat = 6 grams Carbs = 30 grams Protein = 5 grams
Add ½-1cup cooked shrimp, chicken, turkey or anything that sounds good to you.
Quinoa Recipes Index Recipes Feedback Form